Let us help you to provide your customers with a seamless service experience by offering the following services:
- Full white-label 24/7 claims handling service.
- Dedicated claim managers.
- Both fault and non-fault claims handling.
- Access to a national network of quality vehicle repairers.
- A huge portfolio of nationwide, quality replacement vehicles.
- Exclusive access to specialist solicitors.
- Expert claims handling partnerships.
PM Accident Assist provides a full claim handling service, from the point of your accident right through to the successful conclusion of your claim, which can be customised to suit your own business model.
Being able to offer a range of additional services as part of your package is an excellent way to retain and increase your client base. PM Accident Assist offers a complete solution to our partners, to help their clients in the event of accident.
The claims handling process itself can be arduous as well as costly, and PM Accident Assist’s aim is to remove this stress and hassle from you and your clients, and make everything as easy as possible.
We have an excellent, established infrastructure in place and employ only the most competent, well-trained staff, supported by the latest and most appropriate technology to streamline the whole process.
- Recovery of client and customer outlay from identified third party insurers
- Established litigation solution and process where required
- Insured loss recovery / uninsured loss recovery
PM Accident Assist’s fully trained and experienced claims handlers are friendly, multi-lingual and always on hand to guide you through the entire process, step by step.
If you would like to know more about our partnership package, please contact us and one of our BDM’s will be more then willing to come and visit you and discuss things further.
PM Accident Assist has access to over 110 approved repairers with full national coverage, so that you can be sure that there will be a bodyshop nearby to manage the repair process in a timely, professional manner.
All PM Accident Assist approved repairers work to industry-leading quality standards, and have invested in the latest bodyshop technology to achieve the best possible repair finish. Our network includes specialist repairers for prestige vehicle marques, including Audi, BMW, Jaguar, Mercedes, Porsche and Bentley.
Repair costs can be invoiced directly to the insurer of the liable party, in order to ensure maximum process efficiency.
Upon completion of the repair and collection of any replacement vehicle, a customer satisfaction survey is undertaken to ensure best practice.
Upon collection of your client from the scene of the accident by a PM Accident Assist-approved emergency roadside recovery agent, their ongoing mobility is our next priority.
With access to over 10,000 vehicles, PM Accident Assist is immediately able to arrange for the delivery of an alternative, suitable replacement vehicle.
Our delivery drivers will show your client around their replacement vehicle, explaining clearly and simply the controls, in order to ensure that they are immediately comfortable. Your client’s replacement vehicle will be available to them for the entire duration of their own vehicle’s repair, or, if their own vehicle should be deemed a total loss, for up to seven days after they have received a cheque from the insurance company.
Our fleet includes:
- Access to 10,000 vehicles nationwide.
- A huge range of mainstream vehicles, including hatchbacks, saloons, coupes and estates.
- Taxi plated vehicles available nationwide
- Light commercial vehicles also available.
- Dual control vehicles available
- The most commonly requested marques available.
PM Accident Assist provides a full claims handling service, from the point of the accident right through to the conclusion of the claim, which can be tailored to tie in with your own bespoke business model.
The claims handling process can be a labour intensive and costly one too, and PM Accident Assist’s aim is to take the hassle of all of this away from you and your customer.
First notification of loss
- PM Accident Assist is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Fault and non-fault accident claims management.
- Roadside recovery provision..
- White-labelled service provision where required.
Claims recovery cost
- Recovery of client and customer outlay from identified third-party insurers.
- Established litigation solution and process where required.
- Insured loss recovery/uninsured loss recovery.
Working in conjunction with our specialist panel of solicitors, PM Accident Assist provides a comprehensive legal service and a range of products to meet the differing requirements of all of our clients.
Our panel of specialist lawyers have been individually selected because they share the same professional standards and cultural ethos as us.
Your clients will speak directly to the person handling their case, who will explain their options to them in simple terms, without unnecessarily confusing legal jargon.